Welcome to Little City - North Devon, the UKs original mobile role playing experience for children age 6 and under.
Our pay as you go sessions are perfect for your child to discover the world of pretend play.
Let them dress up, explore and learn through their imagination in our toddler sized role play City.
My name is Nicola, and I am the proud owner of Little City North Devon!
A mum of two, I first heard about Little City through a friend whilst I was on maternity leave. She had already decided that running this franchise was perfect for me, and she couldn't have been more right!
A few emails, a zoom in lockdown, and then a visit to Little City Bristol, I absolutely loved everything about the City, from the attention to detail and the variety of role play ideas to watching the children's eyes light up entering the room.
It was more than enough to want to get involved and bring this wonderful franchise to our beautiful part of the country for our children to experience.
Im really enjoying bringing Little City to venues near you, and look forward to meeting lots more little ones at sessions across North Devon.
- Please check the address to the venue on your confirmation email.
- We will welcome you into the venue at the session start time and check you in with yours and your child(ren)'s names. It is then we will go over any rules of play if you haven't been before, and sanitize your hands before playing.
- Please feel free to bring your card or correct change to treat yourself to snacks and or refreshments on sale at most events. Any snacks are to be eaten at the side away from toys and equipment.
- Please do take photos of your child playing being mindful of any other children around you. We love and appreciate any tags in your sharing of photos on social media of your child enjoying their visit. Word of mouth recommendations really do mean a great deal.
- We know little ones like to explore with their mouths,do not worry. The yellow scrub tub will be in the hall for you to put any mouthed toys in when your little one has finished with it, to be sanitised.
- The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city with one accompanying adult. There is a discount for sibling children, and an extra adult ticket available too.
- You are responsible for your own child/children at all times.
We welcome children up to the age of 6, so your little ones can continue to join us to play in the holidays and weekends, when they start school.
NON WALKERS: non-walking baby siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. Please if possible wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
EXTRA ADULTS: a limited amount will be available to book per session with space in mind.
If you have any questions about our sessions or would like to enquire about our parties please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an urgent enquiry please call/text 07790139401.